Terms & conditions for TalkTalk X Factor ticket promotion
- The prize promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over and who are holders of a TalkTalk account (which is live or in the go live process) or have permission from the TalkTalk account holder. A TalkTalk account is defined as a landline and/or broadband customer. Employees (and their families) of TalkTalk Telecom Limited, FremantleMedia Limited, ITV and any affiliates or subsidiary companies of those companies and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion may not enter. This promotion is not open to customers of TalkTalk Business. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- You may enter the prize draw by entering and submitting your details and answering an X Factor trivia question on Facebook (the "Prize Promotion Page"). To enter the promotion, customers are required to have a Facebook account and to enter their TalkTalk telephone number or order number and postcode to validate their entry. Anyone identified as attempting to abuse the promotion rules will not be eligible.
- There will be 25 winners selected every day, and a further 25 winners on each Saturday and Sunday during the promotional period. Each winner will win 4 tickets which will entitle the winner and 3 guests to free entry to The X Factor Final sponsored by TalkTalk to be held at Manchester Central (the "Venue") on either the Saturday or Sunday live event. The X Factor Final sponsored by TalkTalk will be held on a Saturday and Sunday in December 2012 (date to be confirmed). Your winning ticket will only be valid for one of these dates, which will be stated in your winners e-confirmation email.
- The prize is as stated and nothing else is included. Any additional costs, such as transport to and from the Venue and ticket pick up location, any required accommodation, food and other miscellaneous expenses shall remain the responsibility of the winner and his or her guests.
- All winners must be 18 years or older, and any guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The minimum age for guests is 8 years old, please be prepared to show proof of age for any guests who are deemed to be under the age of 8.
- There will be one prize promotion each day from Monday to Friday. Each daily prize promotion will open at 00:00 (the "Opening Time") and will close at 23:59 on the same day (the "Closing Time"). There will be two prize promotions each day on Saturday and Sunday. The first draw will open at 00:00 and close at 13:59, and the second will open at 14:00 and close at 23:59 on both Saturday and Sunday. The first Opening Time will be at 00.00am on Saturday 25 August 2012 and daily prize promotions will continue every day thereafter until the final Closing Time at 23:59pm on Saturday 10 November 2012. Entries will be entered in to the relevant prize promotion based on the time of entry. Entries to the prize draw will only be valid for that prize promotion entered. Any entries received after the final Closing Time at 23:59 on 10 November 2012 will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- The winning entries for each daily prize promotion will be selected at random under independent supervision and the name and Facebook identity of the winners will be published on the Prize Promotion Page by 12.00 noon each day, and by 10pm on Saturday and Sunday. By entering the prize promotion you consent to the publication of these details on the Prize Promotion Page. Winners will also be notified within 14 days of selection by email to the email address as submitted on the Prize Promotion Page. If a winner does not contact the Promoter to claim their prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- Only one entry per TalkTalk household is permitted per day Monday to Friday. On Saturday and Sunday, when there are two prize promotions daily, one entry to each prize promotion is permitted per TalkTalk household. Only one winner per household, so once a household has won tickets for The X Factor Final sponsored by TalkTalk, entrants in that household will not be eligible to win again.
- The Promoter may choose not to award the prize (and to select an alternative winner) if they reasonably believe that the prize winner is not eligible or the entrant's household has ceased to hold a TalkTalk account at any time between entry and the X Factor Final sponsored by TalkTalk. The prize winner is not eligible if the entrant's account is in arrears.
- Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries that the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified. No responsibility will be taken internet access or Facebook is inaccessible.
- The prize must be taken as offered. Tickets are non-transferable and there are no cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions. The winner must be one of the four people attending the X Factor Final sponsored by TalkTalk.
- All prize(s) are non-transferable and non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with one(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept his or her prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to another participant. Resale of tickets is strictly prohibited.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity by the Promoter. All winners agree to have their name and county, and profile picture added to the winners page on Facebook.
- A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to The Marketing Dept (The X Factor Team), TalkTalk Telecom Limited, 11 Evesham Street, London W11 4AR after the Closing Date.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to this promotion, the decision of TalkTalk shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Promoter: TalkTalk Telecom Limited, 11 Evesham Street, London, W11 4AR.
Neither Facebook nor ITV is liable or accountable for anything related to this promotion. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by or associated with Facebook or ITV. You are providing your information to TalkTalk and not Facebook or to ITV.
TalkTalk reserve the rights to amend the Terms and Conditions at any point. Separate Terms and Conditions from a third party ticket disclaimer will apply.